Saturday 12 September 2015

Weekly Dinner Menu



(For the kids.)

MONDAY Chicken Stew.

Well! I might as well put myself forward for ‘parent of the year'award.

I am coping. I FLIPPING SLOW COOKED.

TUESDAYPasta with Pesto

The Annabel karmel book I used yesterday is now being used as a door stop.

WEDNESDAY Spaghetti Bolognese

Oh wait ….No onion or mince ….

Or Spaghetti.

WEDNESDAY (revised)

Zizzis

THURSDAY – Macaroni & Cheese with Peas

In Ready meal form

NOT COPING.

FRIDAY – Salmon & mash with broccoli.

Omega 3, vitamins. WINNING.

Ungrateful children throw food all over on the floor.

FRIDAY – (revised)

Cheese on toast.

SATURDAY – Beef Wellington with Wild Mushroom & Celeriac Puree

Daddy cooked.

SUNDAY Rice a la Krispy avec milk et le banana

I am so very tired Annabel Karmel.







My Random Musings

4 comments:

  1. This made me really smile, love your honesty #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Mine have scooby doo spaghetti shapes on toast at least once a week, if they're lucky I do the ones with sausages in. It's by far their favourite meal. This always leaves me feeling insulted. I kind of agree with yours that broccoli is best served on the floor. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have JUST served spaghetti on toast for lunch! My daughter took one look, cried and shouted I WANT A BRIOCHE! I'm not even joking :)

      Delete
  3. Love this, so honest! The best laid plans and all that!
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete