Sunday 24 May 2015

Batman




My gorgeous, lovely natured, articulate little three year old boy just said.

'F**ck it maaaaan.'


Me: *Spits coffee out in horror* 'Sorry??'

lil man: 'F**ck it maaaaaaaaaaan'

'Hahahaaaa' (You can literally hear my heart breaking) What I THINK you are TRYING to say… hahahahaha

[Quick THINK THINK Oh my god …]

IS…

BAT Maaaaaaaaan' [pheeew]

Lil man: 'Ohhhhhh!!' Slaps his forehead and puts on his best 'silly me! how could I have been so stupid' face.

[Ahahahaha OF COURSE that’s what he meant!!]


And HE SAYS ...


'F**CK IT BAT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'





5 comments:

  1. oh this makes me laugh!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooops! You know the next time he says that will be in front of your mother in law. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha its so hard not to laugh when stuff like this happens xx #fridayfrolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! When the big one was two we went on a cruise (I know, get me) We told him we were going on a ship. He told everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) he was going for a shit :/ Thanks for linking up to #FridayFrolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!!! 😂🙈

    We have a toddler who has a friend called Millie. He's not quite 2 and shouts her name every day on the school run when we see her...but he can only call her Willie!! 😂

    ReplyDelete